Wednesday, November 11, 2009

bags!

i finally got my long-awaited weekend sewing from the library. too much loveliness for one weekend. though other projects pulled me, i couldn't get my mind off the little zippered bag. i needed such a bag. and the zipper was truly tantalizing after seeing some others' work with them. plus, i had this fabric from maryellen that was just begging me to become this bag.


the adorable lining is made from the fabric below, which i used a bit of to stitch up a little hair-band bag to go in my massive bathroom bag (measuring issues there). i think i basically followed the drawstring bag instructions from linen, cotton, wool. (it's on hold at the library again!)

i actually cut enough material for another zipper-bag. it has yet to hit the ironing board & sewing machine, but it is ready to go! like it?

blog comments powered by Disqus